Thursday, September 12, 2013

This Advice Blog is Moving!

Sorry, Blogspot, but you kind of suck.  Based upon the advice of several friends who know about this sort of thing, I have moved my blog to WordPress.  The best part is, I now have my own domain!  Please go to www.askdescamp.com for future blogs, which I hope to update once per day until my traffic increases by 500%, at which point I will post twice per day whenever possible.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me in this endeavor.  In just three days, my blog has garnered over 500 hits.  If I can take that growth and continue it in the same fashion, I will get some advertisers and monetize the blog.  It's not that I'm greedy, but a girl needs to earn a living for food, the mortgage, and shoes shoes shoes!


I have been a very unhappy lawyer for 15 years, and I finally decided to stop pounding my square peg into the round hole of the law (ew, that sounds sort of gross).  Dreams can come true if you believe in yourself and what you are doing, so here we go!

Finally, once I make it big (and you will know when that happens), I am taking my first 20 WordPress followers to Hawaii.  I'm really not kidding.  Check me out at www.askdescamp.com and officially follow the blog.  I predict within two years we will be celebrating at the Four Seasons in Maui, raising a glass and toasting to a long-delayed but much deserved career success.

Mine.  I'm talking about me.  Duh.

Of course, it's possible I could be living in a homeless shelter or in a van down by the river.  Let's hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment